Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some results from athletes

Well, it has been a busy August. I have been busy bike racing and having a blast while I attempt to continue my rehabilitation toward running. So sorry I have not kept everyone abreast about some great performance by some of my athletes. So here we go:

Angus Cowan continues his build-up toward Chicago Marathon. He raced the Around the Lake half marathon and posted a great time of 1:23:43 on a hilly course on a hot day. He ended up 3rd overall and 1st in his age category of 40-49. Angus also just ran the Robert Hamilton 10 miler in 1:00:57. He placed 8th overall and 1st in his age category. I am certain he is now the owner of at least one new pair of shoes (hint).

Bart Ujack completed in the Kelowna Apple Triathlon and finished 5th in his age category in a time of 2:11:26.

Ryan Murray did his first Ironman in Penticton and had an awesome race. He was 4th in his age category and 53rd overall. Splits were: Swim 55:17; Bike 5:17:18; and Run 3:31:09 for a total time of 9:48:30.

No comments: