Sunday, May 27, 2007

Oliver Half Ironman this weekend and races last weekend

Oliver

It is the big race for alot of my athletes this weekend. I too will participate (looking to have fun and hang out with friends).

Who is making the trip:

James Schneider
Dan Barker
Ryan Murray

Dan is hoping to grab an Ironman Spot. Lookout for Ryan as his training and racing over the last 6 weeks has been outstanding. James is finally kicking my ass in the pool, and hopefully, he can do that in the lake.

I surprisingly felt pretty good on my bike ride on Saturday. I have been doing my longer rides with Kim Sorenson who is gearing up for Coeur D'Alene IM. Kim just came off a PB performance for the 1/2 marathon in Penticton and it was after doing a 180 km ride on the IM course in Penticton.

Athletes who raced last weekend:

Dan Barker, Katie Frauts and Lyndsey Kate Morice did the Lethbridge Olympic Tri where there woke up to 3 degrees and rain.

Johanna Tull and Kristy Blanchette did the half marathon in Red Deer. Johanna struggled with some stomach issues and Kristy pulled out a PB.

Opening spots for Coaching

I have 3 spots open for athletes who are interested in being coached by me. Contact me by my email address at the bottom if interested.

No comments: