Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Good Luck to my athletes on Mother's Day weekend

Ryan Murray and Scott Meyerhoff on Sunday's Mother's Day 10km in Calgary. Looking for those sub 37 min 10k times. No pressure.

Lyndsey-Kate Morice, Katie Frauts and Dan Barker racing Lethbridge Olympic Triathlon. Nice tune-up for your races in June.

Lisa Graham coming off a great sprint triathlon this past weekend in Edmonton and running the Mother's Day race in Edmonton. Keep those great results coming.

Johanna Tull racing the Mother's Day race in Fort McMurray. Run hard, run fast.


Doctors and scientists said that breaking the four-minute mile was impossible, that one would die in the attempt. Thus, when I got up from the track after collapsing at the finish line, I figured I was dead.
Roger Bannister (After becoming the first person to break the four-minute mile, 1952)

2 comments:

Chewy said...

Kick some butt at the Mother's day runs Ryan, scott and Lisa!

Good luck this weekend everyone...

Anonymous said...

My race went well. I went 36min32sec. It felt great up to the 7km part. That might have had something to do with my half two weeks ago and that relentless hill beside Stanley Park. I forgot that there was another hill up to that little hair pin turn after the big one.

Compared to the police half it was tight coming in on the last three kms. But now I can focus on Oliver and get some mileage in over the next two weeks before the week leading up to it. Race hard at worlds and way to represent Canada. We'll be cheering you on at home. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Talk to you soon,
Ryan.